1. Our cells are all dead and in the sink 2. DMEM, have to re-do 3. FYP have to start from scratch again 4. Suppose to go prawning today but plan failed 5. Went home and stoned in front of the tv while everyone is out 6. Super depressed now 7. My back is bending to an arc now due to too much tv 8. School's starting in 2weeks 9. I'm gona start school at 8am every morning ( i cant even wake up at 11 =.= ) 10. Eyebags.. eyebags.. 10. SianZzzzzZz-ed
And JOTD (Joke Of The Day):
80% of women are against marriage now, WHY? . . . Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire pig just to get a little sausage.
AHAHAHAHA. i can sleep better now. :)
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
LOLL O EL O EL O EL O
HAHAHAH. Omggg.... Im like watching it x10 over and it still cracks me up. Ahaha.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
So it was Easter Sunday. So long since we had a proper family outing. We had fun and sunrise was breathtaking.. Mummy didnt really like the big outdoors but she slowly enjoyed herself when "forced" to cycle. But before that she was like "tsk. should have brought my dvd player." Lol.
And daddy bought us a trampoline!! :DDD Another addition to my exercise routine. Ser-weeeet! Chopsticks in no time.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Highlight for today:
1. Catched Step Up 2 the streets@ Vivi City. It was oukayyy laa. Not as good as the first one but not bad still. Girl not exactly hot except for the boobsand the dancing and the guy, CHASE (it's pronounced this way ok.), damn hot cannnn. Bf got all jealous and all. Ahaha. So cute. (im refering to both :D)
2. Drama mama The usual stuff, shall not elaborate. But all's well after a hug and a few kisses and though apologies werent expressed, having a forgiving heart and da big L (looooove), we forgive and forget. :D
(pur-reese dunch do tat againZzzzzZz. my hartXx... so tiiiighttt....) Haha. You know ah you.
3. Chillin' @ Gloria Jeans First time stepping into that place. Ordered a chocolate mint drink. Tasted like my mum's herbal tea but he likes it and a plate of beefy pie. Damn full and we sat there for verrrrrry long.
4. Makan @ China Town Ok so was feeling veryyyy full alr after all the diet coke, popcorn, choco mint and beef pie. But cos we have no where else to go and Singapore is so freakin' boring and seriously lacks entertainment. So we went to do what boring Singapore is famous for. FOOOOOD. Had, according to him, the famous "you ji mian" in China town and it tasted oukayyy lorrrr. Maybe cos was alr full so flavour not as strong. /shrugs. And later on had tang yuan for dessert. So sweet. Got quite a few orh-cee (blue-black) on the head too. :(
5. MRTTTT Th trip back home was all laughter and all. And, he really made and saved my/the day. :)))
Lurb chiuXx mani maniiii <3
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
love me for me.
Ok so we finally went to the legendary City Plaza on sat. Was kinda disappointed cos there's no legendary hidden treasure whatsoever as told. Except for the little basket handbag i fell in love with which costs $99. It was really love at first sight. :( Too bad.. Prices there are like damn expensive. Bugis offers a cheaper price for the same thing and the stuff there are seriously chee-na. /shakes head.
Anyway, i got my hair done. Finally. I've been longing for long volumized hair for a loooong time and finally i've got it but, not really as satisfied as i thought i'd be. I miss my short hair now. :(((
And i dont really think my character goes very well with my long hair cos im all princess-y and elegant now. Im more of the bubbly, chor-lor type and long hair really... tsk tsk tsk. Omgg. 3mnths like damn long laaa. Ahaha. Oh well, for a change. /shrugs.
NGEE ANN POLY
mr. cw yeo
Quaker chocolate chunks,
POST Cranberry Almond Crunch!!
BENTO SQUID SEAFOOD SNACKS
If you guys are wondering what to get for my bday, here's a list to get you on the right track. :D
*apple iPOD TOUCH 8gb
*Wii+guitar hero+Wii Fit
*DOLLA DOLLA BILL YO~